Monday, February 12, 2007

A side of Jennifer that Friends never showed

Vince: “Hey, relax it’s only one nude scene, and this is a PG-13 movie so no one will actually see your…stuff.”

Jennifer: “But, if it’s PG-13, why do I have to really be nude in the first place? Can I wear something below the camera line? ”

Vince: “No, we’re going for realism here, Jen.”

Jennifer: “In a comedy?”

Vince: “Just take off your clothes, Jen.”

Jennifer: “Fine and you promise no one will see the uncensored photos?”

Vince: “I promise, Jen.” (Crossing his fingers behind him)

Well, who knew Jennifer Aniston did the famous Naked Walk scene in The Break Up completely nude in real life. Yep, some pictures of her have surfaced with the same scene with the goodies. I never really found Aniston that attractive in the past, but now that these pictures have come out, I suddenly changed my mind.

http://www.bestweekever.tv/2007/02/12/jennifer-anistons-belated-birthday-present/

If you want to see what all the talk is about, go from that link to the other link and there should be an uncensored link.

Of course, her lawyers are trying to get all the pictures removed, but I only see this as helping her career. BTW, I wonder how the picture got out?

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47