Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Captain Sulu likes Hardaway

Well, Mr. Sulu has a response to Tim Hardaway's anti-gay remarks.

http://www.influks.com/post897.html

George Takei kicks ass in this video. You go, Mr. Sulu!

Here's what Tim said.

"You know, I hate gay people, so I let it be known," Hardaway said. "I don't like gay people and I don't like to be around gay people. I am homophobic. I don't like it. It shouldn't be in the world or in the United States."

Agree or disagree with someone's lifestyle, but to hate people is another thing altogether. Remember just because they aren't like you, doesn't give you the right to hate them. (Semaj stepping off his soap box). The Snickers thing was harmless, but Tim Hardaway went too far.

2 comments:

MC said...

I wonder how much an exclusive video of Takei going gay on Hardaway would go for on the open market.

Semaj said...

The Hardaway/Sulu tape, probably pick up a good coin on the market.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47