Saturday, February 10, 2007

Bruce Wayne: The TV series.

Bruce: "Next time, give me a clip-on."

Bruce Wayne: The TV series.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/brucewayne/outline.htm

I found this on a message board, and I found it interesting. I was never aware that there ever were a series in development about Bruce Wayne (The Early Years). The Wayne TV show would have told the story of how Bruce ended up becoming Batman over a five-year arc. People called it the Smallville of its time.

Here are some interesting points worth mentioning from the site.

~Bruce would return to Gotham City at around the age of 18. (I know he was older in Begins).

~Harvey Dent is his friend. And, he has a very hot sister that Bruce likes.

~Even Clark Kent shows up.

~The show went nowhere when Batman Begins came into being.

Here's what happened

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47