Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Whoo-Ha! Busta Rhymes gots you all in check

When Busta Rhymes Attacks…

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/445701p-375175c.html

((One moment, Roberto Lebron was telling Busta Rhymes he was a "big fan" - and the next thing he knew, the rapper was kicking him in the face.))

Actually, Lebron accidentally spit on Busta’s car. Busta got out and confronted him about it.

(("One of his people hit me in the face and I fell on the ground" - and then Rhymes came over to finish the job, he said.

Lebron said the star and his crew kicked and punched him in the middle of Sixth Ave. near 19th St. - then yanked his Nike sneakers off his feet and tossed them away.))

I guess yanking off a man’s shoes is a form of disrespect.

(("I guess they got tired of beating me up," said Lebron, who was a student at John Jay College of Criminal Justice until he took a full-time job hooking up televisions in hospital rooms.))

I find it kind of ironic that this guy was in Criminal Justice. Plus, you know you’ve gotten an ass beating when the attacker gets tired of beating you up. Hey, Busta, is this how you treat all your fans?

2 comments:

MC said...

That's just messed up.

Semaj said...

It is, the guy even told him he was a fan of his work. Why would a fan spit on Busta's car?

I didnt know Busta was this crazy in real life, I guess those video do show his real side.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47