Friday, August 04, 2006

Iron Man (2008)

http://aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=24012

Over at Aintitcool, Harry has an interview with the director of the new Iron Man movie, Jon Favreau. I think this film might end up being a nice superhero movie. I’ve always liked the various versions of Iron Man, even though I am a DC guy.

Unlike the DVD cover for X-men 3, this poster is very cool and simple.

From IMDB.com

When troubled billionaire Tony Stark creates a life support suit to assist him after a life threatening accident, he ultimately decides to use its technology to fight evil and crime.

Mr. Favreau, please don’t make Iron Man into another Steel movie.

2 comments:

MC said...

I think the movie Favreau is working on now, John Carter of Mars, will reveal much about how the Iron Man movie will come together.

Semaj said...

Crossing my fingers, and hoping he can pull it off.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47