Monday, August 21, 2006

Random Thoughts: Ninja Rap

Random Thoughts

~I’m nearly done with my first 100 pages for my novel. I just need to give it a final prep before I send it to my writing teacher and then out to agents.

~I’ve found out the hard way that it takes a full week to get the smell of gasoline out of your car. Don’t ask…

~AV has some pictures up on his Blog from his trip to NEW YORK. Man, it’s been a while since I’ve been to New York City. I still remember taking a tour of the World Trade Center buildings when they were still up, that was back in 95.

~Glitch has posted his thoughts of the old days of 2D in videogaming. 2 > 3 I still remember all those hours playing Sonic the Hedgehog and Pantasy Star games in all their 2D glory.

~And for Anime Fanboys: Jiggling Anime Breasts. A montage of animated breasts, I found it strangely amusing in a Fanboy way.

~For a friend, I looked up some info for Stargate Infinity, a poorly done cartoon based loosely on the Stargate saga. What were they thinking?

~The Transformers isn’t the only cartoon show getting a remake. TMNT: There’s another Teenager Mutant Turtles movie on the way. As long as they don’t bring back Vanilla Ice, it should do alright. And here it is, Go ninja rap video: Vanilla Ice - Ninja Rap: What’s worst this video or MC Hammer’s Adams family video?

2 comments:

wierufhwre said...

Haha, the Ninja Rap! I can't believe they actually put that in the second Turtle movie.

Semaj said...

In the video, you can tell Ice is embarrassed. I wonder how much they paid him?

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47