Monday, August 28, 2006

Ann Coulter has an Exit plan

Time to eat a hamburger, Ann

Usually tough fighter Ann Coulter morphs into a crybaby and leaves the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7iPXLEE1XY&mode=related&search=

Comment: While, this is not a political blog, I found this clip just funny; because someone finally gives this hateful woman a taste of her own medicine. She gets up and leaves, come on, Ann I thought you were stronger than that.

Side note: I kind of thought Ann was attractive, but she becoming more manly everyday, and I like tall women.

2 comments:

MC said...

I did a repost of that smackdown on a forum I go to. That was an awesome find.

Semaj said...

Thanks

I loved the look on her face when she tells the producer off screen that she's leaving.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47