Sunday, August 27, 2006

MGS4 more stuff

A new clip of MGS4 has been released

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/714/714044/vids_1.html

The new clip has a different opening with soldiers on different sides fighting, and then the Metal Gears show up and pretty much wipe the floor with one side of the conflict. It was interesting to see these robots using their legs as weapons. AT-ST coolness
_______________________________________________
Shouldn’t have used those cheap Firestone tires, damn it!

5 comments:

wierufhwre said...

Mmmmmm, this game looks so delicious.

AV said...

If you had a choice would you get a ps3 for MGS or would you get a Xbox 360 for Halo3??

Semaj said...

@Glitch: Man, if that was me in that clip, when that first Metal Gear showed up, I would have run like hell. ! Interesting thing is we still know very little about the plot.

@AV: I think they're both are going to have kick ass games, While I'm no first person shooter fan, I am starting to be impressed with the 360. But, MGS is MGS, one of the best game series out there. With that and the already good-looking FFXIII, i going to get a PS3. BTW the MGS on the PSP looks good

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, oh my god, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME. I wish I had my headphones here so I could watch it!

Thanks for the excellent link, as usual Semaj :)

Semaj said...

Np, I can't wait for this game. Here's hoping this game isn't the last in the series as the creator has stated.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47