Thursday, August 03, 2006

Rules, yo

Rules to Live By

1) Always wash your hands: Please, I already hate shaking people’s hands in the first place. Hell, I want that non-touching greeting they had in Demolition Man.

2) Don’t get pissed when someone beats you in a videogame: Yeah, I know it sucks when a damn 8 year old can kick your ass in Tekken 5, but let it go. It’s just a game. (Note: I’m still pissed over getting my ass handed to me in Tekken by that Dance Dance Revolution guy.)

3) Always bring a towel with you: Shout out to Douglas Adams.

4) Never date a girl that says “So, what’s your sign?”: I’ve always hated that zodiac crap. Just because you were born during a certain time period doesn’t make your personality different. (BTW: I’m a Cancer and I have the elemental power of water.)

5) Come to Quark’s, have some fun, Come to Quark’s, don’t walk, run!

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47