Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Riley Reid Rap, Yo!

Look, I like you a lot, Riley Reid, but this is terrible. Really terrible.
I know she got in a little trouble over the use of the “n-word”. I don't have an opinion. I did catch this comment from Dustin Haning ((I think you get a free pass to say the N word when you bang as many black dudes as Riley Reid has.))
Being a black man myself. I didn't know there was a ghetto pass for someone that has as many black “pennes” she has had over the years. I didn't know she received her honorary n-word pass due to the dick veto. Why was I not informed at the meeting?
Hey, Riley, don't hate me. I am a big fan...just not a fan of your rap work...yo.  Yet, she is still better than the Paul brothers.  




No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47