Friday, April 19, 2013

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts
 ~Star Trek The Motion Picture OST: I actually really dig this soundtrack a lot. I am listening first track and I love Jerry Goldsmith's score. I am listening to this as I write this.
~Glee gets a season 5 and 6: Maybe I've grown out of the demographics of Glee and let it pass me by. I just can't seem to really care for the show anymore. It has moved away from the things I liked about show and into “You see” type of issues instead. Tell a good story and let the issues rise to the surface instead. Don't preach and let the message take over for good storytelling. I think Glee has fallen into preaching and not telling a good story. But, that's not what people want these days, and FOX has a lot of faith in the show. Fox doesn't usually do this sort of thing.
 ~Lamar Odom is an ugly man: I am not a looker myself, but even I shiver every time I see Lamar and that stupid grin plastered on his face. I guess it is only natural that he picks the least attractive Cardassian Khloé Kardashian. He couldn't even get one of the hot ones. 
 ~Big Bang Theory rerun beats American Idol: Finally something to be happy about. While I don't watch the show, I am thrilled to see a repeat of a scripted show beat the tired game show/reality show. It should be noted not many people from AI seem to make it big anymore and tend to lose fame as the year roll on. That Clay fellow and Rubin aren't hot shit anymore. What about that curly haired dude from the first season? Where is he now? Justin Guarini
  ~Twitter Rant again: After all these firings because of Twitter remarks. Are people finally learning to watch what they say online via twitter? I feel kind of bad that Adam Orth lost his job, but the guy was a douche. I guess the good news is he is a meme now.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47