Saturday, April 13, 2013

Random Thoughts


Random Thoughts
~This is a busy time for me with a ton of projects and tests coming up all around the same time. I have a huge presentation coming up Monday and probably another smaller one later. I also have a final where we have to work in a group and come up with a paper. I love writing so that one is actually going to be fun to work on.
~This is the best review for a Brandy show I have ever see in my entire life. She talks about having her heart dropping out of her private parts and other colorful remarks. “She put everybody in a motherf'ing casket.” She even mentions unicorn and rainbows and she mentions orgasming in her pants and talks about the hair on her butt.
And, Brandy needs to meet this woman. I don't think I've ever been excited about anything like this in my life. Not even caramel popcorn...
~The weather is warming up, so I've been riding the bicycle again. This helps clear my head and it keeps me from turning negative on myself. So, I am looking forward to the summer break. I just got done with a bike ride in the city a few minutes ago. I just have to keep positive and not let the bad thoughts keep me down.
~Mad Wife at Wrestlemania: She went to the same event as her cheating hubby, whom was cheating on her. She brandished a sign with the words, (("My cheatin' husband's in 129 row 31 seat 7-3 (with the homewrecker)." ))Yeah, her hubby is a bit of an asshole. Leave your wife at home and take out your mistress to a big event, that's just oozes a major asshole (That didn't sound right). I have to give her credit for actually buying a ticket herself and making a sign. I actually think this isn't a bad version of public shaming. If you really don't want to be around your wife, divorce her. Plus, you have to give her credit for matching the pink color of her sign with her shirt.
~Worst Mother Award?: Well, she might be as bad as the one in that Mall taser video. She gets into an argument with another woman about her child, which comes across as nonsense and proceeds to throw her kid down and attack the other woman. I've learned two things in life, avoid riding a bus and eating at a 24-hour restaurant. Because, some of the same loud mouth ignorant people hang out in both locations. I can only imagine the type of person this kid is going to grow up to be because of the mother. Can we take this child away from her? She is in jail and the kid is with family members. This story reminds me of that case where those two women were caught shoplifting and left their baby in the cart and leaving the baby with security. They then decided to go to the club afterward. 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47