Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Random Things


Random Things
~Somebody got their phone stolen overseas, but the thieves forgot to disable Photostream. That means all the photos they took with the phone showed up on the owner's computer when he got home. These are some stupid criminals. Yeah, keep smiling for the camera, so we know who you are. From the Reddit page, it seems these guys ended up getting arrested. The person never got the phone back though.
By the way, I love the 50s style hair, Kim. 
~Anonymous is taking on North Korea: I am all for this. My only problem is NK is such a 1950s state that they probably don't have that many technological platforms compared to other states. They're country is in such a lock-down, I am not sure how Anon can help. They want Kim Jong-un to resign and make NK a free country. While I don't see that happening, I support this, and I would much rather see these hacker groups attack true threats instead of attacking things like Sony's Online service. You can help out a greater amount of people.
~I got a few major projects to work through this week and weekend. So, I've been very busy. One of them has to do with Appropriation of cartoon characters and the other one is a major presentation to a real TV station. Plus, the weather is going to be pretty good, so I will be biking too.
~Star Wars Episode 2 review by Red Letter Media: I still get a kick out of this video. He is right on the mark with this review. I don't think it is worst than Episode 1, but there are some really bad moments. Most of it is from the love scenes. I don't like that they completely dropped the loose ends and didn't make any effort to follow up on them either in Episode III. Anyway, I am still laughing at the review because it makes sense.
Keep a stiff upper chin.
~Jay Leno out?: Well, it looks like NBC has confirmed that Leno will be stepping down and having Jimmy Fallon take over The Tonight Show: I love the fact someone leaked this news out a month ago, but the network is only now confirming it...officially. The transition will happen in 2014 and I wish it could happen sooner. While Leno will always have the older crowd, his brand of harmless humor will never bring in a younger crowd. NBC really needs the younger demo. My only problem with the transition is they should keep the show in LA. So long, Jay. And, please don't come back ever again.
~Girls: I tried watching another episode, and I still hate about everyone on the show. I mean I really hate everyone on that damn show. Maybe, the show isn't for me, but I hate the main character the most of all. I hate Lena Dunham's character and I just want to tell her to get over yourself and move on.




No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47