Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Random Things


Random Things
~Paparazzi Steve gets slammed and arrested: “I can't take this.” Well, you shouldn't have confronted the cop. The best is there was a woman that asked, “Is this part of the show?” Supposedly, this guy walked onto the set of the Smash in NY. I guess this incident will give the poorly rated show a little bit of a boost, because right now that show is in the crapper as far as ratings go. This guy has been known as a jerk even to other paparazzi guys. Check out the video. Okay, maybe he's even more of a tool...
~RIP Paul Bearer: I remember seeing this creepy guy follow around the Undertaker for a few years. He really sold the gimmick of The Undertaker to the mass audiences. He was basically The Undertaker's sidekick. I totally forget he was also the manager for Kane as well. This guy started in the WWE back in 1990, wow that's a long time. I had no idea this was where origin of Kane came from.
~Jesus Airlines? Is this real?
Please tell me this crap came out in the 90s. With all the bad CGI and dance movies, the video just feels like 90s. I kind of like this for the sheer crappy nature.
~50 Cent and Parappa the Rapper: Robot chicken had the ultimate team up with 50 Cent and Parappa.
Kick punch Kick punch. And, yes that's 50 Cent.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47