Thursday, March 07, 2013

Uro Club


Uro Club
My God, man.  What are you doing under that towel?    
At first I thought this was a fake product, but it is very much real. Matco Enterprise seems to be the company behind this silly product. From the website, ((How many times has this happened? You?re playing 18 holes with your best buddies, drinking sport-?ades?, water, beer, etc. You?re coming up to the 3rd hole with no rest room in sight. There are no trees or bushes around and you just have to go, what are you going to do?))
So, peeing into a golf club is okay? If there comes a time when I have to choose between pissing in a hollowed out club or pissing in the woods or grass, I'd choose the woods or grass. And, I'd find it very disturbing to cart around a tube full of your own urine while you play golf. Who would buy such a thing?
And, don't get me started with the foolish towel. Wearing that towel will just make people think you messed yourself or worst f'ing your golf club. The “privacy” towel just brings attention to your crotch area given that you have a club sticking out of there.
And, I have to ask...Is there a female version of this product? I am certain there are female golfers out there that have to pee after being out there. 
Nothing good will come of this product. I guess this is for people that have extra income and want to waste some cash on something stupid.


~You couldn't get a different voice actor that matched the actor on screen? Did you just pick up a random guy off the street?
~Group pissing shouldn't be allowed even when you're using your piss club.
~Can you use this product as a real club? I guess if you forget to screw the top back on, you will be in for a yellow surprise.
~Maybe you can get R-Kelly to sponsor this product?  He likes to pee on and in things.  It is a match made in hell.  
 I am not sure if he has to pee or take a poop.  
___________________________________________________________

Why do I get the feeling that flashers will misuse this product...like the privacy towel.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47