Thursday, March 07, 2013

Booty Pillow


Booty Pillow: with 100% less farts.
Are you tired of that real booty feel on your face, fellas?  Try our butt pillows instead...
And, I thought the Uro Club was stupid. This one takes the cake...ass cake. Okay, I am black guy and I know this reinforces the stereotype, but we do like a good booty on a woman. I like big butts and I can lie. But, I can't see myself buying this product at all. Sure, sleeping on a woman's rear could have many hazards to it. If you slept on Kim-K's butt, you could lose an ear or eye if she farted. It is just not sound judgment. But, do I need a pillow shaped like a woman's butt? Nope, I'm good.
~If you have problems sleeping because you can't rest on a woman's ass, you have more than a sleeping disorder. You have a human disorder you freak.
~Would you bring this thing outside? People might just call you a freak.  I bet the same people use uro club in the same outing.  
~Did you really need to add the thong back to the pillow?  
And, the creepy thing is they're not the only booty pillow company in town. I find that strange.

 Hmm, having two hot women "getting it on" in the same bed might keep me awake.  I certainly wouldn't be using my Booty Pillow.  
_________________________________________________________________
I don't know.  She seems pretty happy with his dome on her rear.  



I would call this a couch not pillows.   (Not complaining just an observation) 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47