Friday, March 15, 2013

Lil Kim, You've changed...


Lil Kim: What happened to your face...
Holy crap, that's a lot of surgery. I hate say this, but someone close should have stopped her before this around of surgeries. You can't even recognize her anymore. I have no idea why certain women fear getting old so much. And, they fear it so much that they're willing to destroy their faces in the process.
I mean look at these pictures. She is slowly turning into a cat person. Why, Kim, why? There was a time when you were either in Foxy Brown or Kim's camp. They both had some amazing rap flows. While I found Brown sexier, Kim was a better rapper. I always say this but, what would 90s Kim say about Lil Kim 2.0?
She is blaming blogs for ruining her image, and she is trying blame it on photo shopping.  Am I also in that group now?  
Also, Nicki, you better watch those surgeries too.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47