Friday, March 29, 2013

Splash: Diving with the Stars?


Splash:  Diving with the Stars? 
Not to be confused with the 80s movie starring Daryl Hannah, Tom Hanks and John Candy.  I actually would have liked if this show was related to the old 80s movie instead of this shit. 
Have we not only scraped the bottom, but no cut through the bottom?  It is rather sad to see we’ve gotten to the point where we want to see “stars” diving.  I can’t see how that’s interesting, but then again I am not into stars dancing either. 
Have we’ve given up on actually writing a script? How about developing a compelling fictional show?  Now we just skip ahead to “stars” doing things?  
Waiting on a Pizza with the Stars
Baking with the Stars
Grave Robbing with the Stars
Ghost-busting with the Stars
Sweeping with the Stars


And, this is funny because this is second reality involving stars diving into water.  Stars in Danger: The High Dive was the failed FOX version of the show. 
It’s crrrap!
So, who are the “Stars” for this reality show? 
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar:  The basketball player.  I know him more for his role in Airplane!  I guess you can still call him a “star”. 
Louie Anderson:  Does anyone want to see this guy sopping wet or plunging into a large body of water?  I guess there are some beached whale jokes to be made, but you won’t hear them from me.  I just think anyone wants to see Life With Louie take the dive. 
Drake Bell:  This guy is a rather famous voice actor.  He’s the voice of Spiderman in the latest Spiderman cartoon series.  Why even bother showing up for this show?  You’re making a good living with the voice acting. 
Rory Bushfield:  I know next to nothing about this guy.  He’s a skater of some sort. 
Nicole Eggert:  I believe she is a Baywatch girl.  There really isn’t worth noting her IMDB page
Katherine Webb:  Miss Alabama, okay thank you. 
Kendra Wilkinson:  Reality star and playboy model.  I generally hate the types that Playboy tells us are the “hot” women anyway, so I don’t find her that appealing. 
Chuy Bravo:  He’s that short guy on Chelsea Lately.  He’s no longer on the show. 
Keshia Knight Pulliam:  Rudy Huxtable, come on.  You are better than this.  You were on the same stage as Cosby’s Sweater. 
Ndamukong Suh:  I football player.  Is he really a “star”? 
Brandi Chastain:  A Soccer player.  Okay. 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47