Friday, April 27, 2012

Random Things


Random Things

~It is starting to warm up outside even more and I love these hotter days.  I had the cold and I hate winter.  I am starting to get to bike more now that the weather is warning up.  So, I can’t say things aren’t bad, they aren’t good.  But still…

~Inception Soundtrack:  I am really digging this ST a lot.  It seems Hans Zimmer is has really started to move out of him comfort zone and has gotten to be a better composer.  During the 90s, it was hard to tell his scores apart.  Now, he’s really brought out some really emotional tracks.  I noticed this when Inception came on TV on HBO.

~Dan Millis covers Spice Girls:  And, it is rather amusing to say the least.  It is sad when the Spice Girls were better than most of the pop acts today.  They actually could sing, despite their songs being poppy. And, yes I still have a huge crush on Baby Spice.  (The Spice must flow.)

~I re-watched Nixon.  It isn’t as good as JFK, but it is better than most of Oliver Stone’s recent films.  Stone as fallen into the extremist left movement.  His movies have taken that extreme left turn too.  His Wall Street II movie is pretty good up until he shoves the banking crisis into the movie and ruins his own movie because of it. 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47