Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hot Problems: Probably the worst song and video ever!


Hot Problems: Probably the worst song and video ever!
And, you thought Rebecca Black's Friday song was bad. This is worst by a mile. I just hope they did this on purpose. At this point, Rick Perry and Rebecca Black are probably jealous. Oh, and my ears, nose and eyes are bleeding. I dare you to get through the video.
I have no idea if Double Take is their official name or just something they coughed up. However, they're singing is just plain Bad! We know that hot people has problems too, right? When I think of “Hot Problems”, I think of old women having Hot Flashes not two annoying teenage girls.
When a village is overrun with lava, is that considered “Hot Problems” too?
Oh, and the best part is the warning in the description under the video. ((Old Bailey Productions did not create any of the audio or lyrics for this video. We produced the video as a favor. )) In other words, we know this is shit and want nothing to do with it.
-Why did it open with a Roman statue? What was that about?
-Why are they filming in a bar? They're 17 years old. They can't drink the alcohol. Stop showing shows of it.
-“I got the look. I got the butt. But, those things don't make me a slut.” Brilliant lyrics there, Double Take.
-Who produced the music behind the singing. It sounds like a toddler got a hold of my keyboard and started banging out notes.
The internet has been blowing up with the sheer shitty-ness of the song. Now, the regular media has started to take notice of the two girls. From what I've read, they did it to troll and be trolled by the series of Inter tubes.
From ABC, ((We knew that we couldn’t actually sing…so we decided to go for more of a talking singing,” said Garrett. ))
Anyway, I like this version better...
I discovered this video from the Amazing Atheist.
Everyone has been doing covers of this terrible song.



No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47