Thursday, June 10, 2010

Google Receives a facelift...

Google Receives a facelift...

I clicked on Firefox and it went to my default page, which is Google. I noticed a rainforest instead of the white screen with the name Google. It appears Google is finally letting you customizes your own Google web page with pictures as wallpaper.

When I first saw it, I thought I had a Google redirect virus on my computer again. I kind of freaked out until I knew it was a normal feature.

Don't worry, if you don't like the new display, it will only be on Default for a little while. From Mirror.co.uk, ((It will be set as default for 24 hours before returning to the site's more familiar blank white homepage. ))

People are saying that this is Google's answer to Bing.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47