Thursday, June 08, 2006

Silent Hill Nurses


Some of the most famous creatures in the games of Silent Hill were the Nurses. They seemed to be in every Silent Hill game, except SH4. They are also in the movie too. I was looking through the boards on Imdb.com and found this funny thread.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384537/board/nest/42758248

Did anyone else find them hot?
A lot of the monsters are dancers in real life, so it makes sense.

blackharbinger

Dude, I've been debating on whether to post this topic for the last 30 minutes.

Yeah, they were hot. I would be one necrophilia nurse humping Mother F...!

Believe me, every single MAN that seen this movie saw those nurses with the nice rack and killer bodies and thought the same thing, at least until they showed the face, then it was paper bag time. I'd still hit 'em; gotta watch that knife, though.

I bet there were even some women that thought, "Hey, her tits look better than mine! Oh my god, I'd kill for a pair of legs like hers!"

BigRich

This just makes me laugh, and this is probably the reason why I spend more time online and less time watching TV.

2 comments:

wierufhwre said...

I'd hit it.

Actually I haven't seen the movie yet. I'll wait until Netflix has it.

Semaj said...

I had a friend that never played any of the SH games and didnt get the nurse scene. the scene is a little out there.

I think you'll like the movie.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47