Monday, June 05, 2006

Olympus Coliseum, KH2

Well, I beat Kingdom Hearts II today, great ending. Now, I’ll discuss another world from the game.

Olympus Coliseum

~James Woods just kicks ass reprising the role of Hades. He seems to have a lot of fun playing the role. He hams it up as much as possible. I just loved his part in the game.

~Auron from FFX makes a welcome return in this world. Hades summons him from the dead to destroy Hercules. And, yes Matt McKenzie reprises his role from FFX. It was extremely cool to fight along side with Auron, because he’s so powerful.

~It’s never made clear if Auron came from Hollow Bastion like the rest of the Final Fantasy Characters.

~Luckily, Sean Astin (sorry Mr. Frodo) doesn’t reprise his Hercules role from the 1st KH game. I never really cared for Sean (Rudy, Rudy!) Astin.

Sora: “My main half-mortal man, Herc. How’s it hanging, bro?”

Hercules: “Straight pimpin, Sora.”
____________________________________________________
“This is MY story.”
_______________________________________
Sorry, Sam….er, Rudy, I mean Sean…

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47