Wednesday, July 18, 2018

The New She-Ra series

The New She-Ra series 

I grew up on the He-Man and She-Ra series.  I was one of those boys that really liked the She-Ra character.  I would have gotten some of the She-Ra toys, but some older kid told me I could get She-Ra toys because they were for girls.  Looking back on it, I regret the fact I didn't get any of the She-Ra toys.  
I know a lot of fanboys are freaking out about the new design of the She-Ra character.  I actually like the new design.  Relax, people.  This is not Thundercats Roar.  At least they're trying to do a normal human design instead of an MLP/Steven Universe look.   
I hope they find a good actress to voice her and not push the political bullshit too much and just tell some good stories...like the new Ducktales.  
Despite that shitty Neo Yokio show, I am willing to give this show a chance.  Just don't make it another My Little Pony.   
The only problem I have is you know certain website will attack the fanbase for criticising the new design.  
Old School She-Ra




No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47