Friday, July 27, 2018

Neil Breen: Twisted Pair

Neil Breen: Twisted Pair
I don't believe he's talking about his balls.  
This is garbage, but it is funny garbage. After watching this trailer, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. I only know about this trailer and shitty movie because of the Double Toasted guys mentioning it.
Who is Neil Breen? From wiki, ((Neil Francis Breen[1] (born November 23, 1958) is an American film actor and filmmaker, as well as a former real-estate agent and architect.  ))
Breen was a real-estate guy that decided to make a bunch of shitty movies he self-produced. I have to give him credit for that despite the bad movie making. I think the world needs people like Neil Breen and the guy from The Room.
This Twisted Pair was crowd-funded. And, it is golden. I love the stock explosions and the bad acting from the entire cast. This new movie seems to fit into the Breen-verse.





No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47