Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Richard Pryor's son bombs

Richard Pryor's son bombs
Damn, just stop. I've been told I should try stand-up comedy, but I couldn't imagine this bullshit. This would destroy me. Being an expert at failing, I understand what Mason Pryor is going through.
Perhaps you shouldn't start out with a Trump joke. You probably should eased into that sort of joke.
I am of two minds of the situation.
I generally hate second generation performers that think they can ride on the coattails of their parents. I think of Jaden Smith in the same manner. These kids grow up in the shadows of their famous parents and want to follow in their footsteps. However, they don't want to put in the work.
However, I do believe people should “follow their dreams”. Just keep in mind the deck is stacked against you.
Pryor's other kid actually has talent. Rain Pryor is his daughter and she is an extremely good actress. You might remember her from the series Head of the Class.
Are we going to see the Eddie Murphy kids try their hand at comedy soon? He has a lot of children too.  





No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47