Saturday, September 16, 2017

You don't me (II)

  1. Sweet or Salty? : I don't get what you mean by this question. Are asking me if I am sweet or salty? Or which do I prefer? I am so confused.  Do I like my women sweet or salty?  
  2.  Do you enjoy soaking in a nice bath? : I love it when I have time. As I hav gotten older and my health has gone to shit, I tend to spend a lot of time soaking in a bath. I take the shower when I have little time. Why are you asking me this? Are you watching me in my bathroom?
  3. Do you consider yourself strong?  : I used to be. Most of my strength is now gone because I feel I have aged about 20 years after my health decline.
  4. Something people do, physically, that drives you crazy? : Cracking knuckles or thumping on a pack of cigerates. It drives me insane. I have so many little things that bother me that I have to actively ignore them in order to get through the day.
  5. Something you do, physically, that you are sure drives everyone else crazy?  : I am distant and standoffish to you if I don't know you. I will not make eye contact while talking to you. This all comes across as rude.
  6. Do you have any birthmarks? : Alright, you're making me very nervous. You haven been spying on me in the bathroom.
  7. Favorite childhood game? : Donkey Kong.
  8. Do you talk to yourself?  : Yes, it is usually negative. I will sometimes scream and yell at myself. I've been doing this since childhood. I am very harsh.
  9. Do you like doing jigsaw puzzles? : I hate them. I have never finished one. I like seeing the complete picture and skip to the end. This is probably why I didn't like building models either. I never touched my Enterprise-A model kit.
  10. Would you go on a reality show?  : Yes and no. I hate reality shows. However, I would show up on a show about creating something creative like a comic book or a TV show. I like seeing those type of reality shows when it is about the job and NOT the personalities.
  11. Tea or coffee? : Tea
  12. First thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up? : Never had any of those type of dreams growing up. Childhood was such a bad and challenging thing for me that I didn't think about the future or what I wanted to be. Just getting my head and issues clear was win for me.
  13.  No matter how much money you have or don't have, what are you an absolute snob about?  : Trivia and facts in pop culture. I hate when someone has a lore or trivia fact incorrect. I get a bit snobbish about it. I have to take upon myself NOT to speak up and correct them.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47