Saturday, September 01, 2012

Jersey Shore will end...thankfully

F' off
Jersey Shore will end...thankfully
Was this predicted in the Mayan Prophecy?  
From the Washington Post, ((All good things must end — even Jersey Shore” which, MTV announced Thursday, will fold up shop at the end of its upcoming sixth season. The show that saved MTV will premiere its sixth and final season on Oct. 4. ))
I would never call this so called show a good thing. I can't even believe this train wreck went on for sixth seasons. I hate this show as much as the people that act like this and love this show. It takes everything that was bad in the later shows of the Real World and Road Rules. Anyone that's read this blog long enough knows that I truly hate this show and MTV to a certain degree.
Everyone knows about the famous Snooki getting punched scene. Even though I hate Snooki, she didn't deserve that punch.
You have to love the fake voice over saying, “You're going to jail.”
So, yeah, the show is ending, but there are a few spinoff shows to watch these stupid people make fools of themselves for the unwashed masses (or should I say asses?) . As a collective, the show is ending. And, that's a win in my book.
What is funny is the real Jersey Shore people are pleased the show is ending. From New Jersey.com (( "Thank God," said Colleen Tufaro, 23, of Ocean Township. "That show made the Jersey Shore look really trashy and that all the people here care about are hair gel, poofs and fist pumping. It was embarrassing ))
So, I am happy that the show is ending, but upset the nation embraced these collections of assholes. Now, I wish I could find a way to end their 15 minutes of fame sooner. I am still pissed someone like Snooki can get a book deal and I can't even get on the college paper.
So, F' off Jersey Shore cast. Here's a fist pump in the shape of a middle finger.


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47