Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Victoria Jackson


Victoria Jackson has lost her mind a long time ago...
Remember when Victoria Jackson was funny and talented? That left her a long time ago. It was cute when she acted like a dizzy blond on the old SNL show. Now, she is old, but is even dizzier. 
 I remember she went after the show Glee for its gay values.  And, I was like, "yeah she's lost her mind."  But, she has taken it a step further.  
Now, she talks about rape and defending Akin...
From Huffington Post, (("The Todd Akin thing was so blown out of proportion -- it's a joke," Jackson said at the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla., when interviewed for mySiriusXM OutQ radio program . "How many times do people get pregnant from rape? It's point zero zero one percent. It's a joke. I read lots of articles. I know people, because I'm 53. I've know a lot of people, and I've actually never known anyone who got pregnant from being raped." ))
There you go. To have a woman even make a statement like this is disgusting.  Take a little time to STFU and sit down for a while, Victoria Jackson.  How can someone even think it was a joke? 
You have to wonder what her old SNL self would say about her bitter/mean self of today?  I think she has lost her mind.  



For the first time, I am telling a woman NOT to take it off. 
____________________________________________________________

She's a mutant!
Wasn't this the fake ad where they freeze off her extra fingers?  Why do I remember that skit?  
________________________________________________________
She really was cute in her prime.  
____________________________________________


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47