Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I thought Punching the Clown meant something else...


I thought Punching the Clown meant something else...
I heard of “punching out” for work, but this is crazy.
Getting punched in the face is probably the funniest thing this clown has ever done. I am against random violence like this, but I fear real clowns a lot and this made me laugh. You have to love the woman laughing after the punch. I think the guy did all of us a service today. I think he likes punching clowns on a subway.
I remember this being an actual term. So, I looked up the term “Punch the Clown” on the Urban Dictionary, ((The act of male masturbation
"I Punched the clown yesterday while thinking of you" ))
Being an single guy that is fully aware of masturbation, I don't think the act of masturbation involves any “punching”. That's the last thing you want to do to your instruments. Why is it called a clown anyway? Is it because when women look at it they can't help but to laugh?  It doesn't make a honking noise when you touch it.  Maybe it doesn't and I am doing it all wrong.  
I can see the guy telling his wife, “Honey, I punched the clown today on the subway.”
Wife says, “I thought I told you to punch it at home and not on the Subway.”
“No, I really did punch a clown.”


 Starting out the kids early on beating up clowns in subways.  I am sure this is the reason why this guy punched the clown.  
____________________________________________________
 Lexi Belle Clown:  Okay, I don't hate all clowns.  There are exceptions... 
___________________________________________________________________


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47