Sunday, June 24, 2012

Random Stuff



Random Stuff

~True Blood: It is very good this year. I like some of the new stuff they threw into the world this year. HBO has had some really good shows on the network. I liked seeing the origines of Pam before her vampire turning.
~Community: I am not even sure I'll even bother watching Community this upcoming season. And, the season finale could be viewed as a series finale. It was certainly written that way. Having the major shakeup with the writing crew just can't be good for the show. There won't be six seasons and a movie.

~Standing in Line: As I've gotten older, I've noticed I have a low tolerance for standing in lines now. I don't like having people around me anyway, but it's gotten worst to the point that I hate being around people in general. Lines are the worst of both worlds because they surround you from front and back with people. I remember standing in line to get my reserved PS2 way back in the day. Today, I won't even bother doing that. I still have that heavy PS2 sitting somewhere. Now, where is that thing?
~Oh Mickey, you're so fine You're so fine, you blow my mind, hey Mickey, hey Mickey
Oh Mickey, you're so fine!
~That's My Boy: Well, the latest Adam Sandler movie has failed. The movie cost 70 million to make and it has only made 29 million worldwide. Ouch, even the legion of Sandler fans didn't bother seeing the movie. Where as Jack and Jill was a modest hit, this one will never make its money back. Sandler movies stick to a formula and that's it. I still like Anger Management, despite it sticking to that Sandler Formula. And, why was this movie 70 Million? It makes no sense. If you're going to make money, you have to stop making these 70 + comedies.
~I will get to my second part of the Prometheus review.  Movie reviews take longer to write than other things. 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47