Friday, February 17, 2012

Reply to the reply of the reply girls...





Reply to the reply of the reply girls...
Okay, I like the Reply Girls I really do, but these replies on the reply girls are funny.



Yes, it is true that they shove their boobs into the front view so guys will stare at them at get huge view counts. And, you can clearly tell that are promoting their boobs because they cut off the top of their heads so you can get a shot from the neck to the chest.
Like this...
The question I have is this; is there a male version of this? If so, where does the camera pan to? Okay, I don't want to know that.
One of my favorites is Laura Tickled because she really blatantly does it.
I can agree with the outcry against these girls, but I am subscribed to a few of them. So, I am torn. Like I said, I have no problem with it.







No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47