Friday, February 17, 2012

Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance (GH2) not looking good…


Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance (GH2) not looking good…
The reviews from Rotten Tomatoes are slowly coming, because they naturally didn't screen this for critics. Right now, the movie is at 16%, but the audience is at 62%. To be fair, I hated the first Ghost Rider movie, so I might not even bother seeing this one. Plus, the Crank and Gamer guys are making this movie, which doesn't boost my confidence with the movie.  I mean Gamer is a total mess and I wasn’t a huge fan of Crank 2.  But, they do tell an interesting story about Ron Jeremy in the podcast How Did This Get Made.
To be fair, this version of GH looks better than the one in the first movie. Plus, Idris Elba is also in the movie. He was also in Thor, yet another Marvel production. I guess he likes comic books.




2 comments:

Nicole_Tee said...

Thanks for the video, Jeremy Jahns is hilarious! I’m still going to go see Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance because I just watched “Superhero Origins: Ghost Rider” on DISHonline.com. I now have a far better understanding of the character, Johnny Blaze, so I want to see if that will some how enlighten me into thinking that Nicolas Cage’s newest film is good. Movies and TV are a big deal for me since I work for DISH, so I like to give content a chance despite the gossip and reviews that go around.

Semaj said...

Please tell me how you felt about GRII, because I've had my fill of Nic Cage this year.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47