Friday, February 03, 2012

(New) Old Spice ad...with a little bounce



(New) Old Spice ad
Holy, crap that kicked so much butt. Terry Crews is such a badass that he interrupts another ad while riding on a jet ski! That is power. How exactly did he get the jet ski to ride on land? And, I love the fact he pretty much destroys her house.
And, yes  Tim and Eric directed this ad too.
Uh, the Reply Girl sums it up...nicely.
Oh, if you thought that one was funny check out this one.






Yes, you just witnessed Terry Crews turning a guy into a vending machine.  I wish I had that power.  
Man, I love Old Spice's marketing team.

2 comments:

MC said...

In the vending machine ad, I love his little shrug at the end.

Semaj said...

Me too. It was a "yeah, I did it," shrug. I also liked that Crews doesn't land on the floor the first time and only lands the second time.

Plus, everything he does makes an explosion. I wish I had that power!

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47