Monday, February 13, 2012

Random Things



Random Things
~Who is Paul McCartney?: This was spoken on Twitter during the Grammy Awards Show. Are you f'ing serious? I know we've raised kids on a fresh dose of Justin Bieber and other lame acts, but to not bother Wikipedia-ed the bloke just seems stupid. Are young people so into just their thing that they won't bother looking up the old dude? I am waiting for someone to say, “Who the hell is Whitney Houston?”. Maybe, I just hate young people. This is just another reason not to sign onto Twitter.
~Facebook Drama: Someone said this in their FB post ((One less crackhead on the planet... )) I was a little pissed off, but everyone entitled to their opinion. Yes, I've may have attacked people for giving Anna Nocole Smith's death such attention because she didn't have that much of a body of work. She was know more for that shitty Reality Show more than anything else. However, at least respect WH enough because of her body of work.
~Katy Perry disses Brand? I still think Russell Brand should have worked out his marriage to Perry. She is a very cute woman. I'd certainly try to make it work. What was Perry wearing that the Grammy?
~To all the women on Twitter that are saying “Chris Brown can beat me up any time”, please stop it. You're making yourself look really bad. I talked to a woman about Chris Brown at work. She said, “Whatever happens between those two is none of our business. We don't know what really happened that day.” I told her he was beating and biting her and then left her in the car. I still didn't get a change in reaction. Why are we giving him a break for this?
~I've been playing an videogame called To The Moon for a videogame class I am in school. So far, I am really liking it. It is a throwback to SNES days. I am currently writing a Power Point for the game for class tomorrow.  I'll have more on this game hopefully...

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47