Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Shooting and scoring: Kobe in trouble?

Another Kobe Bryant scandal? Well, Bryant's legal team thinks so...Another Cheerleader scandal

Looks like Kobe Bryant is doing some dribbling outside the court. Rumors abound that Mr. Bryant has been messing around with a former Lakers Girl. There’s only one problem though he’s still married.

Her name is Vanessa Curry and she used to be on the Lakers Girl squad. (they removed her link from the Lakers page)

Kobe’s current wife is named Vanessa Bryant. Yeah, they have the same name.

It was later revealed that Curry was let go from her Cheerleading job at the organization. (To pursue another gig)

Listen, I’m all about people being faithful to their spouses and all. But if a good-looking lady like Curry came up to me, I’d reconsidered my options. Also, I’m not sure why most NBA basketball players are married anyway. Stay single when you’re playing in the league and then marry when you get older. Have as much fun as you can. It’s not cheating when you haven’t tied the knot. (Well, Vanessa Bryant is attractive too. Hold on, they look similar. What is going on here?)

What is up with all these cheerleader scandals?

Better question, why can’t I get involved in one of these scandals…wait a minute…

Back in my College Marching Band days, we went to Indiana to play in a Colts game. Three hours before the game, we watched as the Colts cheerleaders practiced. Yes, they are all hot up close.
________________________________________________
Oh, my

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47