Sunday, May 18, 2008

Reality television sucks

As you already are aware, I hate most reality shows. I think they are destroying our minds and bodies. That's why I find this list of The Worst 15 Reality Shows so refreshing. There are some people that hate reality shows just as much as me.

Reality shows seem to be a haven for has-been actors and washed up reality stars from other reality shows. But the list above has some of the worst ones I've heard of.

Britney & Kevin: Chaotic: Thank goodness that Britney Spears reality show only lasted five episodes. It ended up being an extremely low-rated show, even by UPN standards. Now, her running over paparazzi and hitting cars sounds like a better reality show to me.

Mr. Personality: WTF, this was actually a show? And, intern-slut Monica Lewinsky was the host. Monica Lewinsky? This is the woman that kept a soiled dress in her closet, and she hosted a show.

The Swan: There's something disturbing about changing normal women into plastic surgery beauties. Sure some of the women looked a little bad, but is this the right message to send to little girls? Hey, you're dreams will come true through plastic surgery and boob-lifts and not through hard work and school.

My Super Sweet 16: Little rich girls bitching about their 16th birthday party. My 16th birthday party wasn't anything special, and I didn't have any reality show cameras around either. There's something wrong with little girls getting everything they want. The world doesn't work that way, and they need to learn that. Hey, I wanted every GI Joe and Transformers toy out there. Guess what? I didn't get them all.

Monica Lewinsky...It's too easy to come up with an oral sex joke, so I'm not even going to try. And besides, her name is now a term for oral sex. Her mother must be proud.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47