Friday, May 30, 2008

Howard the Duck

Howard the Duck (The movie)

I remember watching this movie way back in the day. George Lucas ended up being involved in the movie and some people confuse Lucas as being the director. But, he wasn't, it was Willard Huyck, but Lucas did produce the movie.

The movie hasn't aged well at all.

For some reason, Howard the Duck always reminded me of Macaulay Culkin with his face.

I rarely see this movie on TV anymore and can't seem to find it on video. I read Lucas has distanced himself from this movie and refuses to release it to Region 1.

Here are a few notes:

~Reading the Trivia page, it would appear that this movie 'helped' create Pixar Animation Studios.

~Lea Thompson is cute.

~About eight people played Howard the Duck.

~In a PG movie, it's okay to have a naked female duck with boobs.

~The UK version was edited down for a few years.

Here are a few videos

Howard the Duck - Ending: I remember this song.

A trailer: I have to say the trailer is pretty bad.

Howard getting sucked through a wormhole: That's all that needs to be said about it

2 comments:

Mayren said...

Aww you love this movie right?
Lea Thompson as a hott Rocker chick?

I personally know someone who has the last name of Howard and occasionally during their elementary years they were referred to as "Howard the Duck".

Semaj said...

Lea is sexy in this movie. I'm not sure how Howard and her will 'get it on'.

I need to watch it again. It's been a while, but the movie hasnt aged that well, but there is some charming cheese in this movie.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47