Sunday, May 11, 2008

Idle Hands

Idle Hands

I just got done watching the movie Idle Hands. I remember watching this movie years ago and not really enjoying it that much. Watching now after all these years, I have to say that I rather enjoyed watching it. It's a good mixture of violence and humor. Jessica Alba is very hot in her role. This was before before she got really skinny. Seth Green is almost too convincing as a drugged up slacker.

The best part is the fact Anton's hand kills his friends, but his friends come back from the dead and haunt him because they were too lazy to go to heaven.

The movie was intended to be bad and goofy, but there are some scary moments here and there. This movie would have never been made or worst PG-13ed.

Anyway, I read that there was another ending to the movie and I decided to find it, which I did find.

Check out the original ending: I have to agree with the director. This ending is too serious, but it has a very A Nightmare on Elm Street style and feel to it. It's almost a throwback to those 80s movies in this ending.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47