Saturday, July 16, 2022

Nearly 70 year old woman spends some time in prison.

 


 

I saw a video on Reddit that captured my attention. She is like the right-wing Movie Bob with her always talking about politics. I am sure she would have problems with people busting into her house and walking around without permission. Yet, she thought she was entitled to that in the capital.


I swear the capital riot is a gold mine of content for me.  For some reason, boomers keep doing stupid things…like storming a government building.  The latest foolishness revolves around an old boomer lady named Pam Hemphill.  This fool crossed police lines three times and cheered other people to do the same.  Now, she is serving two months because she wanted to support Trump.  Did I also mention that she recorded the whole thing herself?   


It gets even dumber when you listen to her interview.  Seeing her switch to a doddering old woman after getting sentenced is very amusing. By the way, she has a YouTube channel, which will not list here.  She hasn’t updated it for a year.


   



No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47