Saturday, July 23, 2022

Tila Tequila: Drink it all in

 

Ah, yes, Tila was a product of the early 2000s. It feels like I am writing this post from 2007.  


Having no talent Tila was the top girl on the Internet and media. She seemed to stumble into a lot of things and was not good at any of them. She was the proto-Jake Paul but now has hit rock bottom. I used to talk about her during my early years on this blog. It is good to see people talking about her again because she fell off the face of the Earth. She doesn’t need to surface herself, but people need to know where it all started, Tila Tequila.  


I did some digging and she is still online spouting out nonsense and looking very different. And, I have a treat for you. You can listen to some of her wonderful music down below. It might cause ear bleeding.









No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47