Wednesday, January 12, 2022

That Hipster meme is real...

 



I was checking KF for any updates on Lindsey and this picture popped up.  I remembered that old meme about a hipster bringing a vintage typewriter in a park.  I didn’t know it was this guy, the literary agent of NC.  Instead of bringing a laptop or a phone, this smug guy brings a typewriter.  BTW, I love the lack of muscle and skin tone in his legs.   

 

V-neck:  Yep, got have it.   

Slip-on shoes:  Check.   

Black-rimmed glasses:  Check.   

Man-purse:  Perhaps… 

Coffee:  Nope.   

 

If you want to get his side of the story, here you go.  It is an amusing read.  Look, I’ve written blogs in public places, but I wouldn’t dig up an old fossil typewriter for hipster points.   

 

This might explain why Lindsey took such a tumble on the Internet.  These are the people she surrounds herself with.  One thing I’ve learned is to have a variety of people around you to see different points of view and thoughts.  I’ve learned this for the last six years.   

 

Side note:  Now that I’ve shit on this guy, I realized I will never have him as an agent now.  Way to burn bridges, Semaj.   


Good Lord, we’ve reached peak hipster…almost homeless grifter/hipster. 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47