Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Hmm, to delete a comment or not?


Someone left a pretty disturbing comment on my Cody Lane post.   I generally won’t delete comments on my blog unless they are comment-spam postings.  The one left on my current Cody Lane post is a bit too disturbing for me, and I am not sure if I should delete it because I usually don’t delete comments.  I don’t want to be the next Wings or DSP worrying about trolling and mean comments.  

The issue is that Cody Lane had some serious abuse while growing up, which probably led to her short stint in the adult industry.  Her drug use probably had a connection to her younger sexual abuse.  I make fun of people, but commenting on her sexual abuse from her childhood.  It just hits a bit too wrong even for me. 


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47