Tuesday, September 07, 2021

Chibi: I can't seem to understand it


I was looking for info on our fool Chibi/Aquana, the guy that wouldn’t shut up.  Well, I accidentally clicked on a pink-haired Vtuber named Chibi instead.  While am I am not a boomer, I can’t seem to wrap my head around the attraction to these virtual characters.  Female Chibi seems to get trolled by her chat by throwing balls at her face.  Heck, I remember Dev Null on MSNBC and Tilde on Tech TV.  I guess some of that same tech is being used to create these Vtubers.  This Chibi is one of them.  While I don’t get it, I find her to be more entertaining than DSP.

Now, YouTube thinks I like her and suggests her clips to me.  Uh, okay, thank you… I guess.    Am I supposed to be annoyed by her voice and her bouncy personality?  Every time I hear her voice, I wince.

I’m too old for this shit.  





No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47