Saturday, April 04, 2020

Beware of Scam Coronavirus Testing Facility Louisville


Wow, this actually happened in Louisville.  Some idiots had the nerve to put a scam Coronavirus testing base and charging people.  Trust me, the story gets even strangers and check out the story at Wave 3.  I love that they closed up shop when people started asking questions.  People have been looking into this group and things are coming up shady.  They’re based out of Chicago and their spokesman is a former NFL player.  This is very strange indeed.   
recognize the area.  They set up their fake test place in the West End just across from the new YMCA.  I actually go to the gas station where this testing was set up and I wash my car at the car wash just on the other side.   
What is strange they boldly set it up on Broadway.  That takes balls.  BTW, they were charging 240 bucks.  Unbelievable.  I want to look more into this Community Outreach Marketing Group, LLC company and if people have more info leave it in the comments.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47