Friday, August 09, 2019

YouTube, Explain yourself: Why the Pussycat Dolls?

YouTube, Explain yourself


For some reason, YT suggested this Pussycat Dolls song/music video to me. Why? Look, I am not complaining. I like watching the Pussycats bouncing around as much as the next guy. However, this song is nearly ten years old. Why would your program suggest this to me? It just seems odd and strange. The best part is that this MV was released a year before the band broke up. I guess they didn't follow the Spice Girls story and just repeated it over again.
Maybe YT saw that I was watching 90s girl groups and suggested a 2000s group to me for good measure.  I did a search on "That Darn Cat" earlier.  Was that it?  It just seems odd because I haven't thought about the Pussycat Dolls in nearly five years.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47