Thursday, August 29, 2019

Boogie, you need to take a break




I haven’t been following all the shit that has been going down with Boogie.  However, it appears that he’s been spiraling out of control of late with his fans turning on him.  He keeps worrying about what people say about him and lashing out at his fans and trolls alike.  Not realizing he’s hurting his content.   He doesn’t understand that he is slowly becoming another DSP with his toxic behavior. 
I fully understand what he is going through.  I’ve had some close calls with a mental breakdown of recent.  Unlike him, I don’t have a job that I really like and enjoy doing.  He needs to realize that and also seek help.    
Going the Wings and DSP route will only destroy him.    

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47