Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Dave Chappelle's special: my thoughts

After all the SJW outcry about Dave Chappelle, I read most of the Vice review of the comedian and I am guessing someone just had a political stick up their ass.  The Sticks and Stones special reminded me of his old tv show.  Some people from the far left can’t seem to realize that Dave attacks everyone in the special.  He goes after the left and the right at the same time.   
He also brought my biggest issues with the left.  Instead of arguing over personal pronouns and micro-aggressions, let’s deal with the bigger issues such as abortion being rescinded in some states.  Instead of dealing with some Twitter bullshit go after the real bullies.   
I love the comedy special and it is funny.  It does handle some of the current things I wanted to say.  The writer for Vice seems to want to push Chappelle toward a woke-ness stance and is upset that Dave won’t apologize.   
We are living in interesting times when Chappelle is somehow the enemy.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47