Friday, July 12, 2019

The Soy Deposition


Like I said, I have no dog in this Kickvic fight.  However, this deposition of Ron Toye is amazing to watch.  I always wanted to see someone addicted to Twitter.  It is funny to see a guy that got himself in trouble via Twitter.  You can tell he’s lying a great deal midway through the deposition.  The best part is Ron has his tweets protected.  He should have done that before getting sued.  Ron just rubs me the wrong way.  There is something strange about this guy.   
His lawyers need to tell him to stop tweeting at all cost.  I’ll watch the second part soon. 





 What is up with the smiley faces?  
__________________________________________________
 Way to break the stereotype, Ron, by embracing the stereotype. 
_________________________________________________________

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47