Saturday, July 20, 2019

Jay and Silent Bob Reboot Trailer





Jay and Silent Bob Reboot Trailer
Okay, I wasn't too thrilled about Kevin Smith going back to his Jersey universe. However, I sort of like the meta take on reboots and remakes. The movie within the movie is being remade and Jay and Silent Bob are going back to Hollywood to stop the remake...just like the first movie. I think that is clever in the age of Ghostbusters 2016. I am hoping that Smith gets his mojo back after making some not so good horror movies in Canada.
I love that the "old" actors from the fake Jay and Silent Bob movie are shitting on the remake.  Sounds familiar.  
Are Method Man and Redman playing their How High characters?
Plus, it is good to see my girl Shannon Elizabeth back. I had a huge crush on her for years.
Side Note: For years, Smith wanted to make a Clerks III, but certain actors didn't want to reprise their roles. He will do a live reading of Clerks III in August. So, he made this movie instead.




Sideboob? Check.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47